Here are some tips and samples of what to write in your Greeting cards.
When writing a message in a greeting card, we may know exactly the feelings we want to convey, but coming up with the right words is not always so easy. A long, heartfelt message may be better in a traditional letter, but you don’t want to leave your card blank either or leave it with a single word of “congratulations” or uninspired “happy birthday”. That’s why we have compiled a list of simple, sweet, and effective messages for a variety of occasions that you can use for your next greeting card.
Thank You Messages
- Sending love along with a thankful heart.
- You make my world a better place.
- Thank you for making a difference in my life.
- I could not have done this without you, and for that I thank you.
- Thank you for all that you do as my friend.
- Thank you isn’t enough to express my gratitude.
- Thank you for making my heart smile.
- Today we celebrate an important person to us all: you!
- Wishing you a year filled with the same joy that you bring to others!
- Like fine wine, you improve with every year.
- Having you in our lives should be a daily celebration.
- Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
- Enjoy this gift that is almost as beautiful as you are.
- You’re not getting older: you’re getting better!
- Love on your birthday and every day.
Sympathy and Bereavement Messages
- Please know that our love and thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept this gift and hear the words that we are not able to speak.
- Thinking of you during these difficult times.
- May your memories of love comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- You are not alone in your sorrow.
- We fondly remember with heartfelt condolences.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- We are here for you in your time of need.
Get Well Messages
- Hoping this gift brightens your room and lightens your heart.
- Loving thoughts and care have been tucked inside this basket!
- Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope this gift starts the job!
- Hope you are back on your feet soon.
- Sending healing thoughts your way, and sunshine to brighten your day.
- Sending you some get-well cheer.
- Sending you loving relief for all your aches and pains.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- We miss you; come back soon!
- Congratulations; may your baby be blessed, and the road forward a new adventure.
- We share in your celebration of the new life you have created!
- We welcome your new child to the world with love.
- Congratulations, and enjoy the years together!
- Little ones bring so much fun!
- Enjoy this special time and new journey together.
- Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Welcome to the family!
- We welcome another miracle into this world.
(For a gift before Feb 13th): Couldn’t wait another day to say I Love You!
Cupid’s aim is still good and I thank him every day, but especially today.
- Today is an extra special day for sending you all my love.
- With you, it feels like Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
No matter what message you want to send, we hope we have given you a little inspiration in finding the right words to do so. And if you are looking for the perfect gift to pair with your message, we have you covered for any occasion.
Contact us today and we will help you create a perfect, customized gift for your loved ones that they are sure to love.