What makes us different?
- We will gladly customize for the client and for you.
- We deliver with professionalism and pride while informing the client of the special moment.
- We always include a beautiful card with a handwritten and personalized message.
- We report back to you once the package is delivered with the client’s comments.
- Our baking is made with ingredients you can pronounce, and has a freshness factor of 4 to 5 days not 6 months. No preservatives here!
- Our number one complaint is always, “It’s too beautiful to open!”
- We turn everyday moments into something to be savored!
- We can set up a Client Appreciation Package for you, so you do not have to worry about missing birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, or other special days such as Administrative Professionals Day.
- We can incorporate your company branding into each and every gift.
Are the add-ons seen in the product photos included in the price?
No, anything that is mentioned as an 'Upgrade' are available with select gift baskets and for an additional charge.
What is your delivery policy?
At Bread and Butter Basket Company, we can provide delivery in Edmonton, Leduc, and Beaumont for $20.00.
We are now shipping across Canada! Please inquire for delivery prices!
For all other deliveries outside of these areas please call 780-999-4986 or email us at email@example.com to get updated delivery prices.
You can also pick up your gift from our warehouse for free!
What if my gift does not reach its destination?
Our job is to help you give a wonderful gift. To make sure your gift arrives at its destination, it’s your job to provide us with the correct delivery address.
In the unfortunate instance that your gift does not arrive at the correct address because of something we have not done correctly, we will remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
If you’ve given us the wrong address and we can’t make your delivery or your package is returned to us through one of our shipping partners, we will contact you.
Please note that returns and reshipping are very expensive, so there will be a $30 service charge on the return. We still want your people to receive their gift, so we will create a new gift for you, but you’ll have to pay for that plus the shipping, in addition to the $30.
We’re pretty sure you don’t mean to send your gift to the wrong address, so believe us when we say it’s really important that you provide us with the proper delivery address. That’s it.
What if I am unhappy with the gift I (or the intended recipient) receives?
At Bread and Butter Basket Co, we are passionate about our gifts and creating a wonderful experience when you receive them. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with the presentation and quality of our gifts upon delivery.
If our gift does not live up to your standards for any reason, please contact us so that we can remedy the situation by either re-sending the gift free of charge or refunding you the purchase price.
If an instance does arise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.999.4986.