What makes us different?
- We will gladly customize.
- We take care of all the delivery details and we deliver with professionalism and pride.
- We always include a beautiful card with a handwritten and personalized message.
- We report back to you once the package is delivered, when ever possible.
- Our baking products are made with ingredients you can pronounce, and have a high freshness factor.
- Our number one complaint from recipients is: “It’s too beautiful to open!”
- We turn everyday moments into something to be savored!
- We can set up a Client Appreciation Package for you, so you do not have to worry about missing birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, or other special days such as Administrative Professionals Day.
- We can incorporate your Company Branded gifts into each and every presentation.
What is your delivery policy?
At Bread and Butter Basket Company, we can provide delivery in the Edmonton area other surrounding areas, throughout Alberta and across Canada!
Please inquire for delivery prices if they are not marked clearly at check out!
For all deliveries in small communities, we do need advance notice to be able to deliver on time. If there is a delivery concern please call 780-999-4986 or email us at email@example.com.
If preferred, You can also pick up your gift from our shop for free!
What if my gift does not reach its destination?
Our job is to help you give a wonderful gift. To make sure your gift arrives at its destination, it’s your job to provide us with the correct delivery address.
In the unfortunate instance that your gift does not arrive at the correct address because of something we have not done correctly, we will remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
If you’ve given us the wrong address and we can’t make your delivery or your package is returned to us through one of our shipping partners, we will contact you.
Please note that returns and reshipping are very expensive, so there will be a $30 service charge on the return. We still want your people to receive their gift, so we will create a new gift for you, but you’ll have to pay for the new gift plus the shipping, in addition to the $30.
We’re pretty sure you don’t mean to send your gift to the wrong address, so believe us when we say it’s really important that you provide us with the proper delivery address. Apartment entry instructions are very important.
What if I am unhappy with the gift I (or the intended recipient) receives?
At Bread and Butter Basket Co, we are passionate about our gifts and creating a wonderful experience when you receive them. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with the presentation and quality of our gifts upon delivery.
If an instance does arise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.999.4986.